Saturday, November 7, 2009

Photos

KATHY'S APARTMENT IN DOHA

Here's what the building looks like from the outside:


This is the street where I live. You can't see the potholes and craters in the road too well, but it's a minefield!



This is what you see when you walk in the front door of my apartment. Note the lovely chandeliers and the pictures hung at eye-level . . . for a giant!


This is another view from the front door, but looking further to the right where you can see the ginormous hutch - I'll never fill that thing!


The kitchen is tiny and is lacking in cupboard space. The washing machine is to the right of the sink and there is a missing piece of counter top that is supposed to go over the washer. More pride of workmanship!


My bedroom - bed is quite comfortable - in fact, it's probably the most comfortable piece of furniture in the whole place.


No closets in the apartment. Each bedroom has a huge (and I mean HUGE) wardrobe.


The sliding doors behind curtains lead to my balcony which overlooks:

Great view, eh? At least I'm high enough to get light!

Your room when you come to visit me. I promise I'll get bedding by then, but in the meantime it's a great storage room for my vacuum and a good place to dry my clothes. Apartment comes with a washer but no dryer. Thus the yellow drying rack in the lower right hand corner.

The main bathroom . . . .

. . . . notice the quality craftmanship below:

Great job on the bathtub tap


and how about this tiling work?

Here is the half bath. Notice the convenient location right next to the kitchen. This is the view from the living room. Lovely, eh? I usually keep the door closed.


1 comment:

  1. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
    Bathtub Taps

    ReplyDelete