Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crazy Week!

The past week has been ridiculous with the amount of meetings (lawyer, tax consultant, insurance company, pre-relocation session, bank, doctor, etc., etc)! My head is spinning with information overload, and I'm at the point at which I simply want to get on the plane and GO!!! Of course, the lunches, dinners, and coffees with friends I won't see for a long time have been the best part. I've been so busy that I haven't missed going to work . . . yet. But that will be resolved soon as I face learning a new job, in a new country.

The most fun thing that happened this week was receiving an email from newest UC-Q employee in which she included a video of her apartment in Doha. I will be in the same apartment building, so suspect that my apartment will be similar, if not identical.

No comments:

Post a Comment